Friday, January 23, 2009

Not Me

Not me. I would not feed my Princess Girl cornbread. I stick to one ingredient, organic, finely pureed baby food. Baby food that I make myself and freeze into tiny perfect one ounce cubes and thaw them out as I need them. Not me. I would never get a store bought corn muffin and set it on her high chair tray whole and let her dig in. Nope, not this Mommy





Not me. I would never let Princess Girl eat without a bib. This is a sure way to stain her lovely, boutique bought clothes. I would never ever shop at Target for baby clothes. Not me.


Not me. I would never crawl around on the floor on my hands and knees chasing Princess Girl around for hours trying to catch the perfect picture of her trying to crawl. Nope. I would certainly not harass her, makng silly faces at her and holding up her baby rattle like a dog toy beckoning her closer. Not me.
Not me. I would never make Squishy and Kai wear matching PJ's with their baby sister. I would never have them lay on the ground over and over again so I could attempt to get a picture of all three kidlets in these matching PJ's. And certainly I would not be dumb enough to let Kai hold onto a Valentine's Day card so that when I finally get all three of them to stay in one place without rolling over or drooling on eachother or making silly faces into the camera the greeting card partially covers up his face. Definately not me.



I am not a lair. Not me.

1 comment:

  1. You are a GREAT mommy, JT! Your children are adorable!

    -Melissa

    ReplyDelete